Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

A TIMER works like a charm- Cleaning Tip #10

I was up late last night trying to get my home in order after the kids were asleep.  They have been particularly destructive this week.....as they can be in the winter time.

I wanted to get a lot done but only had about an hour to do so.  So I set a timer for 10 minutes of scrubbing and picking up per room.  It was really easy to do because for ten minutes at a time all I had to do was focus on that one room.
Let me tell you......I got a lot done!
While the five minute clean sweep per room is great.....if you have a little more energy do ten minutes per room after the kids have gone to bed....You will be amazed at how much you can get done!!

Go try it and let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. You know, that is a good idea. Sometimes the place gets so strewn about it seems the last thing I want to do is clean up.

    Hiya! Found you through the Etsy thread.

    ~M

    ReplyDelete