Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dining Room Inspiration

I have been looking for ideas for my dining room when I came across this awe inspiring picture!
I love the idea of the dark and light together.
   Not to mention I ADORE chair covers!  of course with kids that might be a whole other talk show :)
The picture is from hgtv.com
I am also looking for a pretty chandelier for the front room as well.  I can't wait to get everything together in the entry/dining room/ front room.
Here are some more of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Ew, Your kitchen would look super cute painted like the last picture here. I know you said you wanted all open cupboards before and this would look awesome. The second picture of the white kitchen is actually a picture I had seen in the past and loved. I love white or light colors and I LOVE the sink area of this kitchen.

    Erin P.

    ReplyDelete