Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

31 Days To A Less Messy Cottage

The nester a favorite among my bloggers has been hosting 31 Days To A Less Messy Nest.....so I decided to do my own version here.
If you are anything like me cleaning the house has to be like a game.  You can check in on my blog every day and improve your cottage one day at a time.....and so can I!!!!!
DAY 1
DEEP CLEAN ONE ROOM A DAY!

Deep cleaning one room a day consists of dusting, mopping, organizing, windexing, cleaning carpets and the like.  The room doesn't have to be perfect just a deeper cleaning than your regular quick sweep.
I like to do one room a day so that I have way less cleaning to do on Saturday.  That is the day I like to do my home projects and play with my family.
Once you do this you will find that it takes less time to clean your house on a daily basis!  Let me know how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! I can TOTALLY use some inspiration when it comes to house cleaning (I usually wait way to long and then end up having one super late cleaning session). I can't wait to use your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need some motivation at some point...it can be so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget the Trashcans!! Its amazing how much cleaner the place feels when the trashcans are clean! Inside and out!

    This is great Julia! I'm excited to read a new tip everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I will do a post on trash cans too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete